Are you hooked on joyful wisdom?
If not, try it.
It’s good medicine, and it’s free … I promise, no health insurance is needed.
I love discovering little nuggets of truth wrapped in humor; it makes me feel smarter and wiser.
On my treasure hunt through Proverbs 17, I unearthed precious gems and jewels. I oohed and ahhed. I chuckled … and I got a hefty dose of joyful wisdom. Here are some truths I uncovered about:
- Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs, than to confront a fool caught in foolishness
- It is senseless to pay tuition to educate a fool, since he has no heart for learning
- Better a dry crust with peace and quiet, than a house full of feasting, with strife
- Starting a quarrel is like opening a floodgate, so stop before a dispute breaks out
- Wrongdoers eagerly listen to gossip; liars pay close attention to slander
- If you repay good with evil, evil will never leave your house
- Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends
- A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity
- The one who knows much says little; an understanding person remains calm
- Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent
Make sure to drink your daily dose of wisdom. It’s good medicine … and it will prolong your life!